How old am I?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Look-alikes

Dear Grayden,
Before you were born, Dad and I would joke about how we hoped you'd look like me, and act like him. I think we got what we wished for... You really are such a great baby- you've been sleeping through the night, for the most part; you hardly ever cry, you never fuss. You like "Mommy time" almost as much as I do. You definitely got your father's temperament. I'm still trying to figure out how we got so lucky! (Its no secret that if you were anything like me, we'd have our hands full.) While you act more like your papa, I really think you look more like me. Or at least like me, 20 years ago. What do you think?
♥ Mommy
Mommy, left, and Grayden, right.

1 lovely things said:

Unknown said...

He really does look like his mama! And I love him so much already. Many xo's lady!

Post a Comment