How old am I?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hopes and dreams

Dear Grayden, 
First, let me tell you- I love you. I can't even accurately express how much.

Watching you sleep on the couch next to me, I can't stop thinking about all the possibilities that lay ahead for you in life. Maybe you'll be Grayden L. Gordon, M.D. or Mr. Gordon, the school principal. Or even G.L. Gordon, Esq. I'm even starting to come to terms with the fact that you may very well choose to follow in Dad's footsteps and become Staff Sergeant Gordon, USAF. 
I want you to know that I have high hopes for your future, son. Yet, you can do whatever you want to do, and be who ever you want to be. If you find that being Grayden, Winn-Dixie bagboy makes you happy and that is the path you choose, so be it. I will support you, no matter what. All I care about is your happiness.


Te quiero,
tu mama

0 lovely things said:

Post a Comment